Let's chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's chill

Life's too short not to be enjoyed... Ideas are too precious not to be explored... So, sit back, relax and enjoy... no need to worry, 'coz now you're free....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Do You Like To Collect?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mixed-nuts

mixed-nuts

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-14

What Do You Like To Collect? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Like To Collect?   What Do You Like To Collect? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:34 am

I use to have a collection of Gargoyles and Masks. I just don't know where my mom stashed them
Back to top Go down
sapphire

sapphire

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Like To Collect?   What Do You Like To Collect? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 pm

awww, can you look for it, then we can have a masquerade party

wahaha

i collect 'Amazing' goodies Razz
Back to top Go down
book_chic

book_chic

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Like To Collect?   What Do You Like To Collect? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 pm

when i was in grade school, i used to collect stamps...my bestfriend encouraged me to do it.

i remember before, i had this palanggana, with all the cut portions of the envelopes with the stamps, and submerging them on water, so that the stamps would easily separate from the envelope. and i would also lay them down on old newspapers to dry. gosh...those were the times!! Laughing

oh well... right now, i think i collect song sheets from the internet of current songs...kse nga sometimes i sing it in weddings or whatever...hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Like To Collect?   What Do You Like To Collect? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Like To Collect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's chill :: HOBBIES-
Jump to: