Let's chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's chill

Life's too short not to be enjoyed... Ideas are too precious not to be explored... So, sit back, relax and enjoy... no need to worry, 'coz now you're free....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone, please, POST HERE....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Everyone, please, POST HERE.... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone, please, POST HERE....   Everyone, please, POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 am

My apologies to everyone for there was a downtime here yesterday afternoon... this was experienced by most free sites/forums such as omgfree, friendhood, etc.

Movin on... right now, still makin some adjustments here n there... findin ways to help make this place better so please bear with me, and if you do have suggestions, i'm cool with that...

POST 'em here Wink

p.s. most general forums are already up and about, feel free to post topics of your choice esp. to your favorite pastime/passion/addiction whether it be tv, movies, books, travelling and so on

And as usual, let's chill Smile
Back to top Go down
http://free.omgforum.net
mixed-nuts

mixed-nuts

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Everyone, please, POST HERE.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone, please, POST HERE....   Everyone, please, POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 am

Post here =)
Back to top Go down

Everyone, please, POST HERE....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's chill :: ALOHA :: Meet n Greet other forummers here-
Jump to: