Let's chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's chill

Life's too short not to be enjoyed... Ideas are too precious not to be explored... So, sit back, relax and enjoy... no need to worry, 'coz now you're free....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Own Version of Top Ten

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
book_chic

book_chic

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Own Version of Top Ten Empty
PostSubject: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:17 am

gosh...sorry guys...but i have to let this out...i was kind of frustrated whenever i had this idea of a topic for a top ten in Chico & Delle's Morning Rush at RX 93.1..and unfortunately, none of my ideas were chosen! waaahhh...even my entries for a specific top ten don't get chosen either!! what's wrong with them?!! do they have favoritism that they include most of the rushers' entries?? that's so unfair right??

kaya eto, gawa tayo sarili nating top ten...hehehe...

FIRST TOP TEN : ANNOYING FX RIDE MOMENTS

1. whenever a person who has a pungent body odor (a.k.a. putok) comes in in an fx..you seem like you're sentenced into a gas chamber, kase naiiwan talaga sa loob ung amoy ng putok, and you can't help but cover your nose with a hanky. minsan parang masusuka ka pa sa tindi ng amoy.

2. when someone talks with someone on the phone (most likely sun subscribers, dahil unli-calls) the WHOLE TIME you're boarding the FX. seems like kilala mo na sya sa mga kwentuhan nila.

3. when you are in the position where you're nearest to the driver. sometimes manong driver purposely rubs his arms against yours, especially if you're in sleeveless or kahit short sleeved shirt.

4. when there's no other choice but to sit in the middle part, where normally, only 3 people can fit. but unlike here sa pinas, pagkakasyahin ung 4. good luck na lang pag merong nakasakay na mataba, o lalaking parang wala nang bukas kung bumukaka ng kanyang legs.

5. when the driver's type of driving is gas, break, gas, break....it can really disrupt your shut-eye, especially if you're really tired of a long day. and that can make you dizzy!

6. when the radio is tuned into a station where almost all of the airtime is dedicated to their unnecessary and annoying laughter, with no jokes being said.

7. when the aircon is not on high! especially if you're commuting at noon or late noon!

8. when some of the passengers converse so loudly, that it seemed like they are the only ones boarding the fx.

9. when the driver drives so fast, that you weren't dropped off at the specific place where you said, "para" or "sa tabi na lang".

10. when the driver didn't take his smart pills, where he was texting while driving which can lead to an untoward accident of bumping the vehicle in front.

*P.S. all of these were based from PERSONAL experience.
tongue
Back to top Go down
sapphire

sapphire

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm

ahahaa, sure, sure, we can have our versh of Top 10 here, cooler pa kc fresh and we haven't heard sa radio hehe

i soooo relate to no. 4, esp. when my back hurts and I dunno how to position myself, I am supposed to not-crouch but I am forced to, grrrr, these are the moments I wish I am The Bride (Uma Thurman) from Kill Bill and hit everyone with my samurai sword: blood, gore, and more, hahaha, vicious morbid thoughts in teh morning eh Razz
Back to top Go down
sapphire

sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:56 pm

for no. 4, I think we should either suggest to:

have 3 people na lang tlga sa middle (w/c would not happen bec. that = less income)

OR

require all Men & 200-pounders to sit at the back, hmmm

one more thing, i think, it's very ungentlemanly for guys to sit flat on their back while the women passengers are somehow crushed or the women passengers'boobs are brushed na (whether intentional or unintentional) with any part of their body durin the process, hmph!
Back to top Go down
book_chic

book_chic

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 pm

well..there's no harm in trying! why not?

hehe...sabi ko na madami makaka-relate dito eh...
Back to top Go down
mixed-nuts

mixed-nuts

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 am

This is an account of my relatives and friends wedding fiascos

TOP 10 WEDDING MOMENTS

1. I hosted the wedding of a friend. I never knew the family of the bride. During a technical difficulty in the wedding reception, I segued into a spiel and called the bride’s father for a speech. I didn’t know that the father of the bride is speech impaired. I was so shocked when he started his speech. The guests were laughing uncontrollably. What broke my heart is when I saw the bride crying because of the reaction of the guests.

2. During the wedding reception of a distant relative, the host introduced the parents of the newly wed. She announced to everybody: Presenting, Mr. and Mrs. __________. Everybody were shocked coz the parents have long been dead.

3. During my grandparents’ 50th wedding anniversary, the gowns of my cousin’s came at the very last minute (an hour before the wedding). The gowns were identical. They were in a haste to get dressed. During the march, you can see one cousin whose dress is very tight on her. Another cousin whose gown is so big for her.

4. During a friend’s wedding, the ring bearer lost the rings. What we did was we took the rings of our friends and gave it to the ring bearer. One ring was studded with multi-colored stones. And the other is in the shape of a serpent. The priest was so shocked when he saw the rings.

5. During my uncle and auntie’s 25th wedding ceremony, all of us were given tasks for the wedding. A group of cousins were the choir. They were not able to practice much that during the ceremony, they were all out of tune.

6. During a cousin’s wedding, they commissioned the church choir to sing during the ceremony. During communion, the choir sang “Lift Up Your Hands To God”. All of us were scared since this song is associated with funerals.

7. When one of my friend got married, he was so jittery the night before his wedding that he couldn’t sleep. Our friend who is a med student gave him a tranquilizer. He didn’t realize that the dosage was strong that the groom only woke up a few minutes before the wedding. We were so late that everybody at the church thought that the groom backed-out.

8. This happened during a family friend’s wedding in the mid 80’s. The photographer didn’t realize that he was using the same roll of film over and over again. When the photos were printed, images were overlapping.

9. A friend got married on a very hot and sweltering summer day. The church was stifling hot. At the middle of the ceremony, the sacristan passed out and landed on a bunch of candles and his clothes caught fire.

10. During a friend’s wedding, the bible bearer lost the bible. He didn’t told the wedding coordinator that the bible was lost until a few minutes before he marched. The wedding coordinator dashed to the parish office to borrow a bible but found nothing. She just borrowed the telephone directory. The bible bearer was carrying a telephone directory the whole time.
Back to top Go down
sapphire

sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:35 am

LOL

sunny
Back to top Go down
book_chic

book_chic

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:25 pm

lolz @ceej

katawa...tama, naalala ko na ung wedding moment #1 mo, nasabi nga un..hehehe...
Back to top Go down
mixed-nuts

mixed-nuts

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:08 am

TOP 10 GATHERING MOMENTS

1. Hindi dumating ang guests of honor
2. Lumipad ang digi-cam
3. May mga bakas ng paa sa dingding
4. May nakatulog at di nakarating sa gathering
5. May humarurot ng takbo ang koste at naiwan ang ka-convoy
6. Nag party ng buong magdamag at gising ng lagpas 24 oras
7. May nasirang gamit ng restaurant
8. Naiuwi ang mga menu
9. Ang mainit na laban sa charades
10. Ang x-rated na body shots
Back to top Go down
tear_here

tear_here

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:11 am

hehe natawa naman ako sa telephone directory amp!
Back to top Go down
sapphire

sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:30 pm

kulit!

lol

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Own Version of Top Ten   Own Version of Top Ten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Own Version of Top Ten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's chill :: Anything under the sun-