Let's chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's chill

Life's too short not to be enjoyed... Ideas are too precious not to be explored... So, sit back, relax and enjoy... no need to worry, 'coz now you're free....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's you favorite food?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mixed-nuts

mixed-nuts

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-14

What's you favorite food? Empty
PostSubject: What's you favorite food?   What's you favorite food? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 am

I always love Afritada and Spaghetti
Back to top Go down
sapphire

sapphire

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What's you favorite food?   What's you favorite food? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:07 pm

me -

sopas

&

tacos
Back to top Go down
book_chic

book_chic

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What's you favorite food?   What's you favorite food? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 am

now, i really dig the banoffee pie...grabe...i first tasted it in starbucks, and i can't get enough of it! hehehe...

buti na lang, the new place we hang out, there's banoffee pie na mura lang...85 lang...at supper sarap nya ever!! next time, may pic na to...hehehe...

i also tasted the banoffee pie of red ribbon...well...it's good din, pro mas masarap ung sa Qizia...(coffee shop where we hang out nowadays)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you favorite food?   What's you favorite food? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's you favorite food?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's chill :: Foodie Haven-
Jump to: